Friday, July 26, 2013

Music mode

An extra post today, since I'm camping tomorrow and wont be posting ;)

I wanted to start organizing my book playlist. Not all books have one, but it seems to be a growing trend and well my characters seem to be speaking through these songs.

This is just the start:

  • Stay- Rihanna Ft. Mikky Ekko 
All of the other songs are equal, but this is the anthem for my book!!!!


  • Everything Has Changed- by Taylor Swift and Ed Sheeran


 
  • Kiss Me- Ed Sheeran


  • Let me love you- Ne- Yo



There's more, but this is just off the top of my head. I have to start gathering them all together. I think the rest will be country, since the main character is into that.

Still on step 1: Write book ( 6 day's left- minus one day off for camping, but I'll be planning.)

Word count: 97, 636   ( about  3,000 words to go.... I wrote more than that yesterday alone. I've so got this!)

HAVE FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment