Tuesday, July 23, 2013

I get so much done, when I'm supposed to be doing something else.

 With my deadline of 9 days looming, I started procrastinating planning ahead and looking at the next step.

 Query Agents. I came across 2 great sites:

agent query connect


and a site I had been on before for writing tips, but now found an interesting series

writers digest- Successful queries

Hmm... but I have to include the word count to my book... I need to finish it to do that so back to it.



Still on step 1: Write book ( 9 day's left)

Word count: 91,270   ( about 9,000 words to go.) 

FYI in college I rocked at the all nighter, and always turned in the best papers finished moments before the deadline... Somehow I don't think that's applicable to this situation.

HAVE FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment