Monday, July 22, 2013

I truly want to watch TV!

Many things aren't equal, but everyone gets the same 24 hours a day, 7days a week. We make time for what we truly want.


I read about a self published author who writes her books in 2 weeks. (She probably doesn't have the smalls running around)

I spend too many of those hours, watching TV. All those HBO and Showtime series... Awesome and addicting. (I currently am watching Dexter, as I type this.)   30 minutes down so far today.

I also spend too much time reading, all though it's hard to think of this as wasted, I now consider it research and educational. I can do that now that I'm writing my own book.

Ahh back to my book... I only have 10 days left, so I am banned from reading other books for the next 10 days and I will limit my tv. (Hey Its the middle of Tru blood series, I cant miss what happens to Sookie.)

Now to get back to it.

Still on step 1: Write book (10 day's a way.  I got this)

Word count: 90,746  ( I have to get on this, I have a whole list of things I did instead yesterday, but what I truly want is to get this story out, so I need to prioritize accordingly.)

HAVE FUN!

1 comment:

  1. Hey,
    Nice post..
    Would you like to follow each other..!!!
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete