Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Do you not realize I'm trying to eat!



^ That really has nothing to do with what I'm gonna write about today.

Except that it has everything to do with life. Sorry to burst anyone's bubble, but the tortoise and the hare was a load of crap. That turtle may have won the race, but that rabbit was still faster, he was just a lazy, cocky SOB.

Everyone messed up the moral to that story.. It wasn't slow and steady wins, it's cocky douches lose.

Now back to our normally scheduled blog:

Inspiration can hit anywhere, and for me it hits at the most inconvenient time. Always.

When I run, my mind brainstorms, more than that it's a hurricane of ideas. Problem is I don't carry pen and paper, I barely know how to carry my water bottle... but that's a completely different story. I know I've forgotten some good ideas out on the road, but that's ok cause I've come back with some of the best parts of the story.

At least when I run I know what I'm getting into. But when I'm in a crowded room and my characters start going crazy in my head, its pretty inconvenient, not to mention rude to others who are trying to talk to me.

I'm in the middle of dinner last night and my two main characters decide to start arguing, but it's a really interesting argument.

Sorry smalls, mommy can't watch you tie your spaghetti in a knot, I've got to get back to writing.


Still on step 1: Write book ( 9 day's left)

Word count: 91,234  ( That number is amazing.. but crap since it's not much further than yesterday. Picking up speed today, no distractions.) 

HAVE FUN!



No comments:

Post a Comment