Friday, August 23, 2013

Three birds with one post!

1. Inspiration for the day:


I'm trying, so I at least can at least say I did. I have queried 10 agents so far, but i'm still unsure of my pitch so I'm going to let it percolate in my head for a couple of days and rework it before querying further.

2. A great blog with great books to read, but also resources for authors (or wannabe's like me)
                          NA Alley - All about New Adult books!

3. A sneak peak at some of my book:  This is from early on in the book

My head felt impossibly heavy and pounded as every heart beat squeezed more blood into it. I tried opening one eye and then the other. The muted light creeping through the blinds was dim enough to be tolerable.
The memories from last night hit me like a brick in the face, causing me to groan and bury my head in the closest pillow. The sudden realization that it was not my pillow had the opposite effect, I quickly sat up.

OH SNAP! Someone had a rough night or morning.

HAVE FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment