Thursday, August 22, 2013

Everyones still acting so... NORMAL

AHHHHHH  I am exploding!

People, other than the ones in my imagination, have read my book.

AND

THEY LOVE IT

OK, to be transparent, I've only had 2 readers so far. But it is out there now and I have several more people who will provide feed back.

Its great that they like my book, but that's not really the point right now (Actually its the best thing ever. I love that others love my story). BUT I am just freaking out that people have read it. period.

How has the world not exploded.

Anyways, I guess this is what happens when you face your fear.. it becomes a little less scary and a little more normal.

Except.. Family can still NOT read my book. Not yet anyways. (my heart just skipped a beat thinking about it.)

 

HAVE FUN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment