Covers or thumbnails for E-Books are important. It's what draws the reader in, that and the title and blurb (which will be a future post). We, authors, have three options:
Create a cover yourself.I'm not doing that, I only have 2 choices.
- Hire a designer
- Purchase a premade design
- Paper and Sage - $45- 90.00 I'm loving these right now!
- Mayhem Cover Creations - $65.00 very few, but beautiful
- Cover it designs - design $90.00 + cost of stock photos. Premade cover $ 60.00 (prices include facebook and twitter covers.)
- Fostering-success - $99 great selection
- Damonza - $195 more pricey, but has done covers for best sellers!
- Quirky gurl - $25 Definitely better then other cheap covers I have seen, she can throw down with the expensive team.
- Beetiful Pre- designed Covers - $165.00
- Adopt a Cover - 40 euro, I don't know what that is in $. But I would buy one of those covers if my heroin was blonde...
- Aeternum designs - $75-99 for Ebook cover or $199 for ebook cover, full cover, and 3d design.
- Bookin it Designs - $75.00 - mostly all sold, but I can see why. Waiting for more covers.
- Phycel Designs- $60-120, Has series covers as well.
- Cheeky Covers- $25.00- 35.00- really good for a low price!
More to come ;)